This workshop is...
Including a short break
4 people per class
To give you more individual attention
You don't need to know how to code!
£75 per person
Including a drink to keep your brain energised!
What you'll learn
Improving Your Website
Small but mighty content changes can really boost your search engine visibility. I’ll show you how to:
- Format your page content to appeal to both search engines and the people you want to engage.
- Optimise your page titles and meta descriptions so you stand out from other search listings.
- Effectively use blog categories and tags.
- Correctly label your images.
Learn to use some of Google’s best free tools to further enhance your online presence, including how to:
- Submit your website to Google so your changes make a quicker impact.
- Register your company with Google to improve your visibility for location-based searches.
- Understand how people use your website with Google Analytics.
You don’t need any coding skills to implement any of your new knowledge - all changes can be made via the admin area of your website or by using trusted plugins.
The beauty of these small workshops is that they are very hands-on. Practical exercises will be based around WordPress; however you’ll still learn a lot of helpful tips if you’re using a different CMS such as Squarespace or Wix.
Feedback from Previous Attendees
I can honestly say I’ve never met anyone that’s made this stuff so accessible and easy to understand.Sarah Green, founder of Another Architecture + Interiors in Stockport
I attended Paul's beginner SEO workshop and it was so helpful!
Paul makes the web and all that scary SEO stuff seem easy, friendly and most of all fun!Charlotte Holroyd, Creative Wilderness