How Does It Work?
Make intelligent improvements to your website by measuring, reviewing and implementing changes on a monthly basis.
I’ll analyse your website traffic by studying your website Analytics data from the previous month to identify seasonal trends and what works well.
We’ll have a phone/Skype call to discuss what is performing well on the website and what needs improving. We will also establish your website aims for the coming month and beyond.
I’ll make our agreed updates and complete important maintenance tasks such as installing any new security updates for Wordpress.
What my clients say...
Nicola Quinn, owner of Tandem Coffee House
Paul’s enthusiasm and attention to detail are just a couple of the attributes that made me choose him to build my website. He was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the process, and I am more than happy with the outcome. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anybody.
I will dedicate up to a day per month to review your website usage and then complete website improvements based on your current objectives and maintenance tasks.
- Implementing this month’s agreed updates.
- Reviewing key functionality and redesigning pages to make it easier for your customers to complete important tasks.
- Making ongoing improvements to the website code base to ensure it continues to load fast.
- Installing the latest security and feature updates of WordPress and any plugins.
- Checking backups of your website’s files and database.
- Website speed check including cleaning your website’s database.
- Adding supplied text and image content to the CMS, laying out pages and adding relevant links.
- Improving search engine visibility by adding strategic keywords to your page content and checking images and media are labelled effectively for search engines.
- Checking blogs are effectively categorised and tagged.
Larger pieces of work which cannot feasibly be completed within your monthly time slot will be quoted for separately.
My monthly website maintenance service includes implementing updates and improvements as well as studying your website analytics data.
|Monthly maintenance plan||From £250 per month|