How Does It Work?
Make intelligent improvements to your website by measuring, reviewing and implementing changes on a monthly basis.
I’ll analyse your website traffic by studying your Google Analytics data from the previous month to identify seasonal trends and what works well.
We’ll have a phone/Skype call to discuss what is performing well on the website and what needs improving. We will also establish your website aims for the coming month and beyond.
I’ll make our agreed updates and complete important maintenance tasks such as installing any new security updates for Wordpress.
What my clients say...
Paul's enthusiasm and attention to detail are just a couple of the attributes that made me choose him to build my website. He was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the process, and I am more than happy with the outcome. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody.Nicola Quinn, owner of Wonderland Cakes
I will dedicate up to a day per month to review your website usage and then complete website improvements based on your current objectives and maintenance tasks.
- Implementing this month’s agreed updates.
- Reviewing key functionality and redesigning pages to make it easier for your customers to complete important tasks.
- Making ongoing improvements to the website code base to ensure it continues to load fast.
- Installing the latest security and feature updates of WordPress and any plugins.
- Checking backups of your website’s files and database.
- Website speed check including cleaning your website’s database.
- Adding supplied text and imagecontent to the CMS, laying outpages and adding relevant links.
- Improving search engine visibilityby adding strategic keywords toyour page content and checkingimages and media are labelled effectively for search engines.
- Checking blogs are effectivelycategorised and tagged.
Larger pieces of work which cannot feasibly be completed within your monthly time slot will be quoted for separately.
My monthly website maintenance service is available in three packages to suit your budget.
|A) Website improvements, WordPress updates and Google Analytics report||From £225 per month|
|B) Google Analytics analysis report only||From £125 per month|
|C) WordPress core and plugin updates only||From £75 per month|